Re: Home Alarm and Vonage

"Mike" <mskaeser@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1119281293.686475.267220@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Yes, you caught me.  I've had my eye on a new set of pots and pans, why
> I don't know because I can't cook, and figured the quickest way to
> afford them would be to sacrifice the safety of anyone who entered my
> house/death trap.  I'll take extra caution to avoid buring the main
> course lest I recreate the scenario you've so dramatically depicted
> above, although part of my emergency escape instructions do include
> using my new weed-whacker to break the windows and run like heck .

Not trying to change your mind on this Mike, but there are those that visit
this NG that just lurk for information. The only way to get the points
across is to reply to the post at hand and put out there all scenerios for
all to read. Some take it personally and others just read and find that
there is more to consider than just a wonderful offer to save money. Those
that leap before asking how deep is the water are common place. Making your
own decission is great but remember there are those that make decission
without knowing all of the facts and reading anything, has gone by the
wayside. People don't get past the words, "SaveSaveSave, Discount, Free,
50-70% Off, Sale". How many people don't have security systems, even though
they watch the news every night telling them they may not live in the safest
environment any more? What percentage of sales calls are done after the
fact? 95%-plus. What ever happened to being Pro-active? Don't buy it until
after you need? I often wonder if it is a family decision or just one
persons decision?