Re: Seeeking link for HAI OmniPro II Web-link software.

I was in the middle of installing a nice system for a loyal client, when =
he comes rushing in the house (fresh home from one of those "home-shows" =
- I HATE home-shows!)...Stop stop...I just saw something really cool at =
the home show (HAI)...I think I want one with 3 of those cool keypads =
and energy control and and and. When I told him the price of JUST the  =
keypads he changed his mind...it was more than I was charging for the =
entire system.

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
>=20
> "Robert L. Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > > You have to buy it and it isn't cheap
> >
> > Do a Google and you'll find a dozen sites selling the HAI Weblink II
> > software.  The price runs anywhere from ~$290 to ~$310 retail.  =
Trade