Re: how does Rojas do it ?

So do you have to have a different programmer for each brand of panel?, or
does one programmer do most of them?  On the Monitronix Lynx panel do you
use a programmer?, or do you use download software?  I have an old Eprom
programmer used for the old scantronix controlls sp650 av8000 etc.  is that
the same thing?

James

"Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I use an special eprom programmer and burn the information in directly.
You