Re: how does Rojas do it ?

"James" <trishnjames@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:0f6dnUd33ao3BCbfRVn-qw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> So do you have to have a different programmer for each brand of panel?, or
> does one programmer do most of them?  On the Monitronix Lynx panel do you
> use a programmer?, or do you use download software?  I have an old Eprom
> programmer used for the old scantronix controlls sp650 av8000 etc.  is
that
> the same thing?
>
> James
>
> "Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > I use an special eprom programmer and burn the information in directly.

Wouldn't be "special" anymore if everyone had one

> > "James" <trishnjames@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
 Jim are you willing to tell me how
> > > you
> > > do this or point me in the right direction so I can learn how?

Wouldn't be "special" anymore if everyone knew how to do it.

Trade Secret: a formula, process or device used in a business that is not
published or divulged and that thereby gives an advantage over competitors.

I guess it never hurts to ask but don't expect an answer to something that
Jim does, that is a unique part of his business, especially in a public
forum. Try e-mailing him directly.