Re: how does Rojas do it ?

> Wouldn't be "special" anymore if everyone had one

Im only asking for my self not "everyone"..

and im only interested in the way to program monitronics lynx panels.  Seems
we take a lot of them over in our area.  It gets expensive to put in a new
ademco lynx each time.

James

> > > "James" <trishnjames@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>  Jim are you willing to tell me how
>
> Wouldn't be "special" anymore if everyone knew how to do it.
>
> Trade Secret: a formula, process or device used in a business that is not
> published or divulged and that thereby gives an advantage over
competitors.

How do you learn trade secrets if nobody wants to share?  I am hardly a
direct competitor of anyone in this group.

> I guess it never hurts to ask but don't expect an answer to something that
> Jim does, that is a unique part of his business, especially in a public
> forum. Try e-mailing him directly.

Figured if he wanted to share he would email me,  also thought if someone
else in the group new how they might share the info with me.

James