Re: OT - The plain truth

"Bob Worthy" <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:3vhse.22305$zm.5204@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> He is just doing some homework.

Heh... right...  Bob, I've gotta hand it to ya...  the "setup" and
"delivery" were perfect.  You've left it up to him to challenge everything
that's been known about him in Usenet for the last eight years.  An
impossilbe task because so much of what *is* known has been posted from his
own  keyboard.

> He'll come back at me.

I'm almost certain he will...

> It is just taking him
> some time because I may have left to much open for him to comment on
> directly.

You have.  But it's doubtful he will.  In fact, I won't blame him if he
doesn't.  I'm certain he won't want his reputation tarnished even further by
his own admission (it's better that some nutbar like Mike tries that...  at
least there's still some "deniability"...  and sympathy).

> He is a smart guy, he won't make to many "shoot from the hip"
> comments to ones that may know as much, if not more, than he on certain
> subjects.

Robert's been "shooting from the hip" (and missing) for eight years.  He's
not liable to stop now.

> He will try to have his ducks in row because he "loves" to debate.

Most of his ducks are floating in the pool feet up.  If they're "in a row"
it's sheer fluke (or he's been using the pool skimmer to help line 'em up).

> He won't be able to help himself. Kicks and Giggles as usual!

Lookin' forward to it...  Beats watchin' re-runs...