Re: Seeeking link for HAI OmniPro II Web-link software.

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I was in the middle of installing a nice system for a loyal client, when he
comes rushing in the house (fresh home from one of those "home-shows" - I
HATE home-shows!)...Stop stop...I just saw something really cool at the home
show (HAI)...I think I want one with 3 of those cool keypads and energy
control and and and. When I told him the price of JUST the  keypads he
changed his mind...it was more than I was charging for the entire system.

Yup, the graphics keypad is sweet but it's $800