Re: Help help --- Ness Security Guard 111

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
If it's like other alarm panels, you'd need the software...or someone that
has the software. Dunno though..if that panel locks the dialer number after
30 days I'd guess the panel is locked from downloaded by a strange alarm
company as well.

I've downloaded one and now don't remember if I was able to change the phone
number or not.