Re: Help help --- Ness Security Guard 111

If it's like other alarm panels, you'd need the software...or someone =
that has the software. Dunno though..if that panel locks the dialer =
number after 30 days I'd guess the panel is locked from downloaded by a =
strange alarm company as well.

"Anthony" <test@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
| Thanks Mark
|=20
| how can I go about Downloading?
|=20
| Sam
|=20
|=20
| "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| >
| > "Anthony" <test@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > > Hi all
| > >
| > > can someone please help and guide me on how to reprogram new =
numbers
| into
| > > the Ness Security Guard 111 (now FAI SecuirtyGuard 111).
| > >
| > > The manual says that I can program up to 2 phone munbers into the =
unit
| via
| > > "radio Diler Local Programming" method.  For this I need a =
"Programmed
| > Radio
| > > Key".
| > >
| > > WHat is a "Programmed Radio Key" and where can I get one. OR how =
else
| can
| > > reprogram the telephone numbers from scratch.
| > >
| > > Help help
| > >
| > > thanks
| > >
| > > Sam
| >
| > You won't be able to, after one month the dialer locks the phone =
numbers,
| > only way to change it after that is by downloading

|=20