Re: Anybody else had dealings with Jim Rojas ??

And what bogus info did "pinkie" post on me?
I sure would like to know.

Norm Mugford

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Your opinions are your opinions and if  you want to post them go ahead, but
posting someone's address, phone number, and other personal information
without their permission welll...that's kinda another issue.

And this is just my opinion...I don't give a shit about the RLB vs. Whomever
fight.