Re: Anybody else had dealings with Jim Rojas ??

I saw this once years ago when I got into an email exchange with somebody
dealing with Bass. The chap said he didn't want to piss Bass off because he
was afraid he wouldn't sell to him anymore. Har har, can you believe that?
The guy'd drop ship ANYTHING to ANYBODY.

I wonder how long it will be before the real distributers start selling to
the public. I always thought it was because there was no money in it but
Bass makes it sound like a goldmine. Doesn't compute.

In fact... hey Jim, didn't you start a store? And the fish / biker guy, oh
yah,
Bob Lalonde, didn't he start one too? What's the scoop, lads? More trouble
than it's worth?