Re: Anybody else had dealings with Jim Rojas ??

Robert did you even read the post. It was a Napco board I was screwed
out of the letter was emailed to me.

. What is a troll to you anyway ?? Is it someone that expects a job to
be done and when its not seeks out some way to just get his property
back. You seem to have your own fair share of problems and im sure
they are all "trolls"  and that you are totally innocent.

Anyway Jim did email me today and has sent the board back to me so for
the time being all is good.