Re: Anybody else had dealings with Jim Rojas ??

"mikey" <someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I saw this once years ago when I got into an email exchange with somebody
> dealing with Bass. The chap said he didn't want to piss Bass off because
he
> was afraid he wouldn't sell to him anymore. Har har, can you believe that?
> The guy'd drop ship ANYTHING to ANYBODY.
>
> I wonder how long it will be before the real distributers start selling to
> the public. I always thought it was because there was no money in it but
> Bass makes it sound like a goldmine. Doesn't compute.

RLB makes it all sound like a goldmine because what distributor wouldn't?
Would you rather he said "Gosh I can't make money for squat doing this".  I
have no idea what his sales figures are but my guess would be not as good as
he claims yet far more than Group Moderator wants us to believe

The manufacturers will never get into this (except for maybe Linear) because
they then would have to provide direct support for the untrained end user
which opens them up for serious liability issues.