Re: Window Security Recommendations

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:42a8e036$1_4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > I seen them. I know who and why the whole thing got started.
>
> I do too.  The e-mails, al;ong with the false accusations of murder, etc.,
> all came from this newsgroup.  Some of the garbage they tried to use was
> also quoted from Sabodish's hate website.  I showed the rest of it to the
> state investigator.  It took him about 15 minutes to realize the complaint
> was bogus.  It took even less for him to consider Mugford's behaviour
> totally inappropriate.
>
> > I know who contacted Neely for information...
>
> Toole, another pal of Mugford's.
>
> > who happens to be the ED of the AAF and not
> > a state employee...
>
> Yes, I got that wrong at first.
>
> > to find out if you were a member and...
>
> I read his reply.  It was a bald-faced lie.  One of the nice things about
> these idiots is they can't help making up garbage.  It made it easy for
the
> investigator to see what a crock of jiminex they were pushing.
>
> > Member support is one of Neely's jobs...
>
> So now "member support" includes accusing non-members of murder?  What
kind
> of jackass did you guys elect?
>
> > Not to file complaints, but if asked a
> > question by a member, he will answer it...
>
> Without even bothering to check that what he's saying is utter nonsense.
> Very nice.  Next time you see him, tell him what a fool he played by
quoting
> lies from Sabodish, Mugford and a few other jerks without checking first.
>
> > After all he works for the membership...
>
> Do the job requirements include passing on malicious lies about
non-members?

> > The call was directed to me because
> > of my knowledge of who's who in the
> > State. After a discussion about who you
> > are and what your main focus is, the
> > party dug further into your website,
> > got a copy of your monitoring agreement
> > and filed a complaint with the DBPR.
>
> I saw the complaint.  It was based on a deliberate misreading of the
Florida
> [...]
>
> Probably because he hasn't any himself.
>
> > If Reddinger was the one that actually
> > came to your home, which would
> > suprise me, and you showed him your
> > archieves of posts from Mugford, if he
> > was "aghast", believe me he was
> > placating you...
>
> Possibly.
>
> > He has heard and seen it all with the
> > sort of people he has to contend with...
>
> I'm sure he sees some pretty disgusting jerks -- like those two idiots
from
> upstate NY who they caught doing unlicensed roof repairs.  He should
expect
> the worst among those types.  But a state board member is not supposed to
> act like a total jackass in public the way Mugford does.  We're not
supposed
> to have Mugs McGinnis presiding over the ECLB.
>
> > I know her superior that knock it down
> > because of the way the statute is worded...
>
> Uh-huh.  In other words, the law doesn't require a license for what I do.
> It never did because that was not the intent of the legislature.  They
have
> no interest in regulating services provided out of state by third party
> vendors who are also located in other states.  Their concern is regulating
> businesses which service and monitor alarms in Florida.  I don't do that
so
> I guess you could say that the "way the law is worded" exempts me.  That
was
> the conclusion of the person who investigated the phoney complaint.  That
> was also the opinion of the SA in charge.  Funny how things have a way of
> working out just right no matter what these [persons of questionable
> parentage] try to do.
>
> > (loosely) and that the complaint was to pointed.
>
> Nonsense!  The law is quite specific about what is and what is not
> regulated.  The complaint was bogus from the start.  Don't forget I have a
> verbartim copy of everything these slobs submitted.
>
> > Being active legislatively, I know there is
> > a rewrite of the Statute to get it up to
> > speed with how business is being done
> > these days but that will be a slow pains
> > taking task...
>
> There's nothing in the offing about regulating out-of-state activities,
even
> those of business whose offices are located in Florida.
>
> > Did your situation go RL? Yep.
>
> My "situation" didn't go RL.  Mugford went RL, using his pals in the state
> association to try to cover his butt.  If you believe otherwise you're
> kidding yourself.
>
> > But it didn't have anything to do with
> > any posts or discussions from this NG
> > or anyone that has ever posted here.
>
> Perhaps you didn't see the "evidence" these morons submitted.  Included
were
> several posts from this newsgroup.
>
> > Trust me.
>
> I do but you're mistaken about Mugford.  He's much worse than you think he

Just more lies Mr. Bass.......
That nose of yours is growing.

The problem you have Mr. Bass is you know the
investigator ignored your comments about me (if any)
and everything else you lied to him about.
He figured you out the minute he spoke to you.

Are we getting under your skin Mr. Bass.........
Maybe you should change your coffee to de-cafe
and stop putting them hamburgers down.
You've already got the "Dicky -Do" award.

BTW..........I hope you have a good trip to South America.
I'm looking forward to you leaving.
3 months of not having to put up with your BS.
3 months of trying to explain to your customers
why you have no support.....
and so on, and so on, and so on.

By the way...when will your web-site be moved
to Brazil? Guess you're gonna operate out of the
country, away from the US laws....and felonious
convictions........and Florida licensing.......

We want to know Mr. Bass.......

Norm Mugford