Re: Window Security Recommendations

news:zO-dnYmyuNNaJTXfRVn-tA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >> 4. Half an hour later the central station calls the premises...
> >
> > Cmon Robert.....if some sort of diasterous weather
> > is pounding an area, I can understand a central
> > having numerous alarms holding but that is the
> > exception and not the rule...
>
> If it's a responsible CS, that's certainly true.
>
> > Now if one is dealing with one of these down and
> > dirtys they find on the net for $X.XX per month,
> > located God knows where, who only have one or
> > two phone lines coming in with their wife chained
> > to the desk out in the garage, you may have a point
> > because you get what you pay for.
>
> I don't know of any small station like that but I have heard of numerous
> complaints about major companies taking not just 30 minutes but sometimes
> over an hour to respond.  I also know of several cases where Sonitrash
> totally ignored actual emergencies.  I know of several discount monitoring
> stations that offer services directly to the public at about 1/2 to 1/4
what
> many dealers charge.  So far I haven't seen any reports of poor service
from
> these firms.  Only time will tell.
>
> BTW, now that I've got your attention, did you not receive several e-mails
> involving Toole, Neely, Reddinger, et al regarding me?  I already know the
> answer (I have exact copies of each of the e-mail messages) but some
idiots
> here have denied this RL attack took place.

I seen them. I know who and why the whole thing got started. I know who
contacted Neely for information, who happens to be the ED of the AAF and not
a state employee, to find out if you were a member and if not how to find
out if you were licensed or not. Member support is one of Neely's jobs. Not
to file complaints, but if asked a question by a member, he will answer it.
After all he works for the membership. The call was directed to me because
of my knowledge of who's who in the State. After a discussion about who you
are and what your main focus is, the party dug further into your website,
got a copy of your monitoring agreement and filed a complaint with the DBPR.
That is where Reddinger came into play. I've known about it for awhile.
Can't stop someone from persueing what they believe. Also seen your post
accusing Mugford of instigating it. If in fact there would have been a
problem arise out of your situation, as I have said before, it wouldn't go
in front of Mugford or the Board he sits on. The ECLB does not handle
unlicensed activity. I know he likes to bust your balls but that is all it
is. Have to say you are wrong on thinking he instigated it and that you
probably just assumed it. I am not saying he didn't know about it because I
don't know if he did or didn't. He may have heard it from Reddinger because
Reddinger investigates both licensed and unliensed people in his travels. I
have worked with Reddinger personally on a couple of different occassions.
If Reddinger was the one that actually came to your home, which would
suprise me, and you showed him your archieves of posts from Mugford, if he
was "aghast", believe me he was placating you. He has heard and seen it all
with the sort of people he has to contend with during his investigations. If
it didn't have anything to do with "unlicensed activity", he forgot it
before his car was out of the driveway. If it was one of his investigators,
it never even made the report. I don't know who all the plantiff may have
contacted throughout his complaint but I do know the travel path of the
complaint and which State's Attorney gave Reddinger the go ahead to persue
it because she believed, and still believes, there is probable cause. I know
her superior that knock it down because of the way the statute is worded
(loosely) and that the complaint was to pointed.  Being active
legislatively, I know there is a rewrite of the Statute to get it up to
speed with how business is being done these days but that will be a slow
pains taking task. The governor, just this week, signed two bills into law
that I have been working on for two years. Slow going. Did your situation go
RL? Yep. But it didn't have anything to do with any posts or discussions
from this NG or anyone that has ever posted here. Trust me.