Re: Help help --- Ness Security Guard 111

Hey, while I got ya on the line...got a client moving (Vista XXp) I want =
to turn off monitoring before she moves out via Compass...just remove =
the receiver phone #??.=20

Whats the 'shutdown' choice in Compass, does that just remove the =
reciever phone?=20

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
|=20
| "Crash Gordon=AE" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| If it's like other alarm panels, you'd need the software...or someone =
that
| has the software. Dunno though..if that panel locks the dialer number =
after
| 30 days I'd guess the panel is locked from downloaded by a strange =
alarm
| company as well.
|=20
| I've downloaded one and now don't remember if I was able to change the =
phone
| number or not.
|=20
|=20