Re: Help help --- Ness Security Guard 111

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hey, while I got ya on the line...got a client moving (Vista XXp) I want to
turn off monitoring before she moves out via Compass...just remove the
receiver phone #??.

Yup

Whats the 'shutdown' choice in Compass, does that just remove the reciever
phone?

If you shutdown the dialer it won't dial out, if you shut down the system it
will be useless and show d1 on the screen