Re: Vista 10SE powering up in STAY mode

Sigmund Freud wouldn't know what you mean.
Look at your fat ass trying to instigate trouble between Bob Worthy and
Norm Mugford.
Here we go.......... Bass will now proclaim in-depth conversations with
Bob Worthy.  I have obtained a transcript of their conversation.

Ringgggggggggg Ringgggggggggggg Ringgggggggggggg

BW- "Hello?"

Bass- "Um Yes I am looking for Bob Worthy who posts to ASA"

BW- "Yes I am Bob Worthy how can I help you?"

Bass- "This is Robert Bass and I'd like to be pals"

BW- "Kay? Oh no speekuh ummm Kay. No habla"

Bass- "but you just said you were Bob Worthy"

BW- "No comprende"

CLICK

Ringgggggggggg Ringggggggggg Ringgggggggggg

BW- "hello?"

Bass- "Bob this is Robert Bass what........'

BW- "Harrow Misstuh Charlieson you wantee Poke Flied Lice wiff uh
Brockerie?"

Bass- "Huh? Is this Bob Worthy?"

BW - "You no wan Poke Flied Lice mebbe you ront uh Rite Lice"

Bass- "Excuse me, who are you calling RITE? I'm PRINK"

CLICK

Ringggggggggggggg Ringggggggggggggggg Ringgggggggg

BW- "Hello?"

Bass- "Bob is that you? Bob I need to pretend we actually talk
and........"

BW- "Umma gowwa Binga Boonga Mollie Wallie"

Bass- "Oh I'm sorry I must have speed dialed the in-laws by
mistake......."

CLICK

Ringggggggggg......... Ringggggggggggg............ Ringggggggggggg

BW- "Hello?"

Bass- "Hi this is Jim Rojas how are you?"

BW- " Jim Rojas? You sound an awful lot like Robert Bass"

Bass- "Did I say Jim Rojas? I am so sorry this is Larry Roberts, a
close friend of Mike Sabodish"

BW- "You still sound an awful lot like Bass. Do you mind if I ask you
just one question to prove you're not Robert Bass?"

Bass- "ummmm OK"

BW- "Are you White?"

Bass- "Excuse me, who are you calling white? I'm PINK"

CLICK

30 minutes later a post appears in ASA authored by Bass (he had to take
a snack break if you were wondering about the time lapse)

Bass- "After a detailed, and informative conversation with my good pal
Bob Worthy, as well as local suppliers, I have ascertained that Norm
Mugford is actually Norma Jean Mugford.
Norma has incessantly stalked Bob Worthy, and made sexual advances, but
I'm no gossip monger.
Bob is a frequent guest at my home and he adores my famous
cheeseburgers. He's often commented on how they remind me of the Double
Cheeseburger from MCDonalds, but I told him they are worlds apart and
to pay no mind to the wrapper as I use that only to keep flies away.
Bob and I are now combining our buying power to force Ademco tech
support to field calls from me without  laughing when I ask them what
the * and # keys are for on the keypad.
And for what it's worth, I'm not white, I'm PINK!"

1/2 a Shalom

Robert Bass
http://www.BassMailOrderBrides.com
123 Mom's House