Re: Vista 10SE powering up in STAY mode

> Sigmund Freud wouldn't know what you mean.

Perhaps not, but I'm sure he'd have an interesting time figuring you out.

> ...instigate trouble between Bob Worthy and
> Norm Mugford.

Wrong again.  Mugsy was the instigator.  Reddinger carried out the RL
attack.  The reason Bob knows is Ronald Toole cc'd him three e-mail messages
which he sent to Reddinger and Neely (a state employee) beforehand.  The
messages were dated June 24 and July 1, 2004.

There was a series of e-mails between Ronald Toole and Mark Reddinger.
Toole used to live at 153 Richpien Rd., Fort Walton Beach.  He may have
since moved and changed his phone number.  His state license number --
EFA000925 -- still indicates the same address though.

> Here we go.......... Bass will now proclaim
> in-depth conversations with Bob Worthy.

Wrong again.  About the only communications I've had with Bob Worthy outside
this newsgroup have been a couple of clients I referred to him.  We've never
spoken about Reddinger, Toole or the e-mails he sent to Bob.  I received a
print-out though not from Bob.

The good part about this was that these jerks used the exact same argument
that Olson and several other ASA morons used -- that by being in Florida I
need a Florida license to provide out-of-state services.  The state
investigator looked into it and determined that I don't need a license to
sell online or to contract with clients located outside Florida for services
rendered by an out-of-state central station.  Basically, he said exactly
what I've been telling these morons for years.

A small side benefit was showing a state investigator tons of vitriolic
filth posted by none other than Norm Mugford.  He was aghast at the vile,
inappropriate behavior of a clearly biased state official.  Needless to say,
his investigation left a very bad impression of Mugford among state
employees in the DBPR.  Whether they actually do anything about Mugford or
just put up with him because no other alarm installer wants to spend the
time sitting on the ECLB to replace him is another matter.  Unfortunately,
there are very few people in the industry who are willing to do it.  Only
Mugford, who hopes to capitalize on his position by telling prospective vict
...er, customers that he's a board member, is currently available.  Perhaps
if the ECLB paid a living wage they could hire someone with actual
qualifications instead of that vulgar, miserable vermin who ought not to be
allowed anywhere near a state office.

Other than that, Norm is almost as despicable but not quite as dishonest as
you, Fowler.  :^)