Re: Vista 10SE powering up in STAY mode

news:FrqdnXKpcb-lYzzfRVn-hQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> ...  that by being in Florida I need a Florida license to provide
> out-of-state services.

Never said that.  What I did say is that you need a Florida license to
provide service *in Florida* which you have on several occasions clearly
admitted to doing (this includes layout, design and "instructional
services").  You've even admitted to providing actual hands-on service, the
latest one being the supposed "removal" of a Brinks panel.  I just love the
way you twist words, Robert.  Do please continue...