Re: Vista 10SE powering up in STAY mode

Robert L. Bass   Jun 4, 3:17 pm     show options

Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms
From: "Robert L. Bass" <robertlb...@xxxxxxxxxxx> - Find messages by
this author
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 15:17:04 -0400
Subject: Re: Vista 10SE powering up in STAY mode
original | Report Abuse

> Sigmund Freud wouldn't know what you mean.

>Perhaps not, but I'm sure he'd have an interesting time figuring you out.<

I'm surprised you didn't claim he was related to you.

> ...instigate trouble between Bob Worthy and
> Norm Mugford.

>Wrong again.  Mugsy was the instigator.<

Oh poor you. You're always the victim aren't you, tubby?
Everyone picks on Bobby.

 >Reddinger carried out the RL
attack.<

Yeah the conspiracy to take down the Bass Home conglomerate was hatched
at State HQ. Everyone is plotting against you.
If you weren't such an egotistal fatass your paranoia would shine thru.

>The reason Bob knows is Ronald Toole cc'd him three e-mail messages
which he sent to Reddinger and Neely (a state employee) beforehand.
The
messages were dated June 24 and July 1, 2004.

There was a series of e-mails between Ronald Toole and Mark Reddinger.
Toole used to live at 153 Richpien Rd., Fort Walton Beach.  He may have

since moved and changed his phone number.  His state license number --

EFA000925 -- still indicates the same address though. <

Lemme guess, you planted a mole inside their organization?

> Here we go.......... Bass will now proclaim
> in-depth conversations with Bob Worthy.

>Wrong again.  About the only communications I've had with Bob Worthy outside
this newsgroup have been a couple of clients I referred to him.<

Referrals from you? Mommy decided to drop you and search for a
reputable provider? All of these clients you sent Bob's way must have
him rolling in dough.

>We've never spoken about Reddinger, Toole or the e-mails he sent to Bob.<

Worthy hangs up when he hears your voice.

 >I received a  print-out though not from Bob. <

Is it from the same source that told you I spent time in a New Mexico
prison, or from the source that told you my company wasn't licensed?
Here's the clue again fatty.... Milford Alarm INC.
See that INC.? Here's another clue....... Robert Toth. You're such a
dope.

>The good part about this was that these jerks used the exact same argument
that Olson and several other ASA morons used -- that by being in
Florida I
need a Florida license to provide out-of-state services.  The state
investigator looked into it and determined that I don't need a license
sell online or to contract with clients located outside Florida for
services
rendered by an out-of-state central station.  Basically, he said
exactly
what I've been telling these morons for years.<

Listen 1/2 a Weinstein you DON'T (see that?) need a license to SELL
equipment in Florida, but when you venture into SERVICE then a license
is required. Being that you're a convicted felon you're unable to
obtain a Florida license. You're breaking the very same laws you
accused me of breaking.
Here's the difference, nobody believes your claims against me, and we
all know the claims against you are fact.
Your attempt at spin does nothing but add more comedy to your usual
baloney.

>A small side benefit was showing a state investigator tons of vitriolic
filth posted by none other than Norm Mugford.  He was aghast at the
vile,
inappropriate behavior of a clearly biased state official.<

Post the name and the # of this "aghast" individual. Let's verfiy it.
Hell, I'll record the call and post it in here for all to hear.

  >Needless to say,<

Like everything that eminates from your vocal chords

>his investigation left a very bad impression of Mugford among state
employees in the DBPR.  Whether they actually do anything about Mugford
or
just put up with him because no other alarm installer wants to spend
the
time sitting on the ECLB to replace him is another matter.<

Once again state officials agree with Robert Bass, and his total
disregard for the law. You just have that political mojo. You're the
power broker in the industry. The EF Hutton of alarms.
We're all in awe of the stroke you have in this business.
You  and your 2 panel a month operation just bring Mugford's associates
to worship at your feet.

 >Unfortunately,
there are very few people in the industry who are willing to do it.<

Just force them to do it. Use the force Obi One Baloney.

 >Only  Mugford, who hopes to capitalize on his position by telling
prospective vict
...er, customers that he's a board member, is currently available.<

So Mugford's clients are victims? Let's see, the newsgroup regulars who
victimize clients are now:

Me  (I love being first)
Mike
Jim Alarmin
Norm Mugford
Andy Bowman
Mark Mazzarese
Jake Ashbury
Frank Olsen
Rodney
Mikey
Jack Stevens
Robert Skinner
wait this list takes too long. Let's post the list of people you claim
are top notch:

Robert Campbell (who is thrilled he lives in Canada so you will never
visit)

Jim Rojas (who has promised to give you a swift kick in the ass)

Bob Worthy (who probably purchased Caller ID to avoid your calls)

>Perhaps
if the ECLB paid a living wage they could hire someone with actual
qualifications instead of that vulgar, miserable vermin who ought not
to be
allowed anywhere near a state office.<

A living wage? Is this from the assknocker who sells tube tops on his
alarm website to earn a few extra bucks, or is it from the 50 some odd
year old douchebag who had to live with mommy after the divorce because
expenses were too high?

>Other than that, Norm is almost as despicable but not quite as dishonest as
you, Fowler.  :^)<

How many police background checks have you passed lately?
I bet the following line was honest too.
"Excuse  me, who are you calling white? I'm PINK!"