Re: Vista 10SE powering up in STAY mode

news:eLKdnTpg54Tk2jzfRVn-qA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> I find that just cursing at it works pretty well,
>> and threatening to trow it out da wnder.
>
> Mugsy prefers to replace the panel with something he knows.  Presumably
> there is at least one panel that he knows... somewhere.

And you sell panels you know very little about, seldom recommend or answer
questions on, and have no actual experience installing...  Your customers
frequently complain they can't get ahold of you...   Hmmmm...  Somehow I
doubt "Mugsy" has much to worry about with your particular business model...
or your opinions...