Re: Paragon Plus

If you can post an e-Mail Address I will scan and send but it will not be
tonight

Be Careful not to post your exact e-mail address  alter it and give me
instructions on how to correct it

Default programming is
ALL PROGRAMS

Zone 1 = Entry/Exit  (starts entry timer)

Zone 2  =Access ( switches off whilst entry timer is running to allow you to
get to the keypad)

Zones 3,4,5,6 are ALL Immediate

Entry/Exit time is 30 Seconds
Siren time is 20 minutes before re-set & re-arm.