Re: Paragon Plus

This is a Worldwide Group
uk.tech.electronic-security is a uk group but you are best to post to BOTH
groups.

I Just needed to check whether you were one of our customers before we
started scrambling your programming.

If you are in Wilmslow as you say then you are not.

You say that you know the limited user code but not the master code or the
engineers code
I will assume that it is 5678 that you are using because the original
installer dropped a clanger and didnt change it.
as you are aware the original master code was 1234.

As they didnt seem to know what they were doing we will check to see if the
original engineers code is still in rather than defaulting the whole system
straight off.