Re: VISTA 15SE ?

Embassingly...I had to call tech support on how to set my old 6139 to =
address 31 so I could program this puppy...yer right about forgetting! =
Why cant they just have kp address 1, 2, 3 ,4....simple?

Then I came home and tried to Compass it and it wouldn't let me on...is =
*96 a requirement on a virgin panel? I did't think so that's why I =
didn't do it.=20

I wonder if I can safely have the h/o do a installer code entry into =
programming then a *96, then re-enter acct number...oye...I don't feel =
like driving all the way back there.