Re: Voip Problems?

Jim,

So to recap the window comments.  The windows needs to come with a
couple optional cavities (tampered?) that are designed for standard size
alarm industry contacts;  that can be pre-mounted and are mounted in
such a way that they are then accessible for repair and replacement
without damaging the window.

Piece of cake.

BobbyD