Voip Problems?

I've been switching two or three people over to VoIP a week. It's only
been a few months since it started but I haven't had any reports of
problems. (Napco panels)

Has anyone had any experiences that are worth mentioning?

Anyone having problems with certain panels or manufacturers equipment?

Anyone connected with a CS have any input from that end?

What's everyone doing with their clients who switch over?

What are you telling those who ask if they should switch?

Any problems with certain CS reporting formats?

What do you hear from others?

Any rumors about what the industry is doing as far as VoIP
compatability for equipment?

Is the digital communicator dead?