Re: Voip Problems?

I WAS.

At first only had a few problems, missed daily tests...then they got =
more frequent. Then panels started not testing at all. Had one guy that =
worked fine for a week, I was even able to remotely program it over =
voip...then just stopped...went out there and he and I could not get the =
freeking thing to work at all (he's a computer guru). Switched him to =
pots line.

I was having people sign waivers and fully explained all the =
shortcomings that I knew about.

Then I went out to all that I did and put them back on pots lines...not =
worth the risk. Good thing I only had a handful.

I won't do VoIP anymore.

"Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message =
| I've been switching two or three people over to VoIP a week. It's only
| been a few months since it started but I haven't had any reports of
| problems. (Napco panels)
|=20
| Has anyone had any experiences that are worth mentioning?
|=20
| Anyone having problems with certain panels or manufacturers equipment?
|=20
| Anyone connected with a CS have any input from that end?
|=20
| What's everyone doing with their clients who switch over?
|=20
| What are you telling those who ask if they should switch?
|=20
| Any problems with certain CS reporting formats?
|=20
| What do you hear from others?
|=20