Re: Pre-Contacted Windows ??

> Pellas already have window screens...and besides
> you'd still have to drill holes int he window frame
> for alarm screens.

True, but neither Pella nor TTBOMK any of the others tries to void the
warranty if you drill the frame.  Their only concern is that you not drill
the sash.  We've installed alarm screens on thousands of Anderson, Pella and
other windows over the years and have never had a problem over it.  Then
again, I don't recall anyone ever needing warranty service on their windows.
None of my clients ever said they'd had a problem.  YMMV.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics