Re: Pre-Contacted Windows ??

Maybe they want installers to screw them up while drilling the sensors so
you'd have to buy more windows? :)

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I've been asking this for years...since I did my first Pella lying on a
dusty floor for hours trying to carefully drill awning windows.

Even pre-drilled would be fine!

Every now and then I will get lucky and be able to get to the construction
site the day the windows are delivered and unwrapped and I can drill them
outside the window frame...much easier/cleaner this way...but this hardly
ever happens in real life.