Re: Pre-Contacted Windows ??

You have to understand, window manufacturers are like artists, they don't
want to spoil the pretty windows with some useless (to them) holes.

It's like colorizing Citizen Kane

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
ok...fergit the contacts...I'd gladly pay for just the holes. There'd be no
liability for them that way and they'd get a few extra bucks for a  hole!

What house that can afford these kind of expensive windows doesn't have an
alarm anyway? It's a no-brainer add-on!