Re: Voip Problems?

I wish....Been bustin' my a** lately. Been camped out in Philly for 8 weeks
on a 3 week project. You know how that goes. Gotta love that design on the
fly approach. I should be in and out for a while now. Thank God for the heat
though, wouldn't want everything to be nice.
Keep in touch.

Jack

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
You been on vacation or sumpin' ?