Re: Voip Problems?

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:bNcxe.7$br4.66@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> ... WHEN will these custom window manufacturers
> offer pre-contacted windows!!!??? </rant>

There's a window manufacturer in the Lower Mainland (Vancouver, B. C.) that
called us in a few weeks ago to consult on pre-installing contacts.  I told
them it was a good idea particularly from the standpoint of the home-owner
who's concerned with possible warranty issues on some applications.  Now
that's progress!!!  :-))