Re: User Code Change!

> I think if I'm struck by a nimrod in an SUV
> the last thing I'll ever think about is why
> didn't I wear a helmet....

It doesn't matter what your last thoughts will be.  It's just that they
probably will be your last thoughts.

> If you want to play daddy you owe me
> about 25 years worth of allowance

The only one who thinks I'm your father is the MM and he gives every
indication of having already been struck on the head a few too many times.
Come to think of it, that's not surprising given his demeanor.