Re: why ground an alarm panel.

"mikey" <loismustdie@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:dov8h4$qh0$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Okay.
> This has gone on long enough. We have two crackerjack installers at each
> other's throat here and personally, methinks it somehow started with a
> misunderstanding with Bass somehow involved.
> I think one or the other mistook Bass for the other and hence the feud.
> Perhaps you two could try treating each other civilly henceforth and we'll
> see if we can salvage this group in spite of the bass noise?
> You'd both admire each other's pride of workmanship, all too rare these
> days, so what say we give this a fresh start for the new year?

It has nothing to do with our standing as installers. The trouble is that I
stand up, and Jim doesn't like that. Same with RHC, Mark Leuck, and Mike
Simpson, who was either driven away or lost interest. When he gets too big
for his britches, he needs to be brushed back. I suspect that there are
others here who feel the same way, but don't say anything for fear of
incurring his wrath. Big deal. I couldn't care less what he posts, in fact
it amuses me that his eight-year-old mentality shows through every time he
responds to one of my posts. No matter.

A long time ago, I tried debate, but when it became apparent that I wasn't
going along with his views, Jim snapped. He is in fact, incapable of
rational discourse for very long, and has proven that here time and again. I
poke fun at him because his arrogance makes him such an easy target, and
because he can not laugh at himself. He actually believes that the worst
thing he can do to someone is to accuse them of homosexuality. I mean,
really, that's apparently all he's got.

I'll lay off for a while, but reserve the right to brush him back at any
time should the need arise. He took the first shot long ago, and well, there
ain't no rules in a knife fight, Butch.
js