Message for petem

Well, just as I said, Rogers is toast ! I'm now connected via DSL and Rogers
can go suck eggs !!

Seems to be just as fast and just about the easiest thing I've ever set up !
Maybe if more disconnect, they'll get the message that dropping Usenet from
their servers is a damn stupid thing to have done.

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html