Re: PIR vs. Computers

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le
message de news: W5tmf.79123$ki.40631@xxxxxxxxxxx
> petem wrote:
>> "Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans
>> le message de news: k0Olf.69636$Gd6.9194@xxxxxxxxxxx

>>>A metal bucket is OK as long as it's properly *grounded*!!!
>>

>> yeah and how do you suppose you will fill back the plugs with a grounded
>> bucket?
>

> That's a "toughie".  I'd simply suggest disposing of the electrons in an
> environmentally friendly way...  Take 'em down to your local electricity
> provider and recycle 'em.

I am ok with this..Recycling is good...

But as i am typing this i start to wonder..would it be legal to deposit
those loose electron into a power generator winding,and expect to have
gasoline back from the motor?this could start a pretty damn big market of
contrebande fuel,and poeple could get hacked in there home to get the lost
electron from the unused plug in there house...we better keep that quiet ;-)