Re: Long distance carriers going with VoIP

"R.H.Campbell" <rh.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> The point was that VoIP is a coming technology that we as an industry
damned
> well better be prepared to meet head on in some fashion, or it's going to
> steamroller right over us !

Well gee wiz I though we were already doing that weren't we? How many posts
have there been in the past?

Mikey's usually a mess but in this case he's correct, RLB is doing nothing
more than posting what was already out there as well as flat out garbage, no
solutions and in the process made a dig at other companies (Monitronics and
P1)

> As a matter of fact, I haven't lost track of the six systems so far that
> I've lost to VoIP. One came back after paying Bell over $100 to reinstall
> his line. The others simply went "local" (without my decals....). Other
> potential clients that have called, I turn away with an explanation.....

Same here