Re: why ground an alarm panel.

alarman wrote:
> It has nothing to do with our standing as installers. The trouble is that I
> stand up, and Jim doesn't like that. Same with RHC, Mark Leuck, and Mike
> Simpson, who was either driven away or lost interest. When he gets too big
> for his britches, he needs to be brushed back. I suspect that there are
> others here who feel the same way, but don't say anything for fear of
> incurring his wrath. Big deal. I couldn't care less what he posts, in fact
> it amuses me that his eight-year-old mentality shows through every time he
> responds to one of my posts. No matter.
>
> A long time ago, I tried debate, but when it became apparent that I wasn't
> going along with his views, Jim snapped. He is in fact, incapable of
> rational discourse for very long, and has proven that here time and again. I
> poke fun at him because his arrogance makes him such an easy target, and
> because he can not laugh at himself. He actually believes that the worst
> thing he can do to someone is to accuse them of homosexuality. I mean,
> really, that's apparently all he's got.
>
> I'll lay off for a while, but reserve the right to brush him back at any
> time should the need arise. He took the first shot long ago, and well, there
> ain't no rules in a knife fight, Butch.

Fuck you, cocksucker.

YOU'LL Lay off?  .....  like eeewwwoooo.  I'm reeeeely, reeeely
so relieved.  ......yeah sure. Like you're something even worth
shiting on.

All you've got to do, suck-a-dick, is keep your 8 year old mentality
comments to yourself and you wont get 8 year old mentality response.
You don't like me or what I say ....... that's too fucking bad. You
don't
get to say who does what here.
Go get dressed in your tank top and short shorts and stand on your
favorite street corner, you bald, fat piece of shit.

YOU'RE the one who's always got to make a
smart assed remark to start things off. Like I'm just going to ignore a
snotty bastard like you. If you think ....... well, may as well
forget about that.

Just fuck off and mind your own fucking business. You want to keep
the ball rolling, I'll be happy to oblige.

And ..... who the hell are you trying to impress? The only thing you
"brush back" is pubic hair before you go down on someone.

Yeh ..... a knife fight. surrrrrre. You couldn't handle anything more
dangerous than a butter knife.

Keep on suckin ....dick wad.