Re: why ground an alarm panel.

"alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:dlosf.9548$xF6.7182@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >
> > robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > > He resorts to profanity when logic won't support his arguments.
> > > There's a certain New Yorker we all know who does the same thing.
> >
> > You'd done pretty good so far.
> >
> > Why don't you keep it that way.
>
> Stay in your own yard, little doggie. You're not in charge.
> js

Okay.
This has gone on long enough. We have two crackerjack installers at each
other's throat here and personally, methinks it somehow started with a
misunderstanding with Bass somehow involved.
I think one or the other mistook Bass for the other and hence the feud.
Perhaps you two could try treating each other civilly henceforth and we'll
see if we can salvage this group in spite of the bass noise?
You'd both admire each other's pride of workmanship, all too rare these
days, so what say we give this a fresh start for the new year?