Re: UL Required to get License

alarman wrote:

> Prince has ...albums?
> js

Uh-huh...  and DVD's...  and posters...  and a cologne...  and...
and...  this is a test, right??  I see what you guys are doing...  OK...
   OK...  so I ordered a couple of tube tops from Robert...  I *never*
wore 'em though (in public)...  There nice because I don't have to turn
on the room light to go to the bathroom...  And my wife likes 'em
because it makes it easier to find me in the back yard after dark.