Re: UL Required to get License

Allan,

Roberts contributions to this thread are nothing more than an attack on me.
That is OK, he doesn't bother me. I sometimes wonder if his negativity
sometimes dilutes the importancy of some of the information though, whether
it be from me, you or anyone else. He, for one, is the first to shot the
messenger. He is definately disruptive at times. I could have brought info
to the group that cow's are going to be mooing to the tune of Silent Night
and he would have argued that cow's only bark at the moon and chastize me
for not upgrading my herd. He is just mad because he knows that I am privy
to info that he doesn't get until they knock on his door. Thanks for
noticing his position, as out of line, though.