Re: UL Required to get License

Robert,
This thread is a perfect example of why you get so much flak in the
newsgroup.  You were not UL listed when you were installing, most of us
can't afford $2500 to be a member.  Your whole discussion appears to be
argumentative and demeaning to everyone!  I generally agree with your
postings, but you are out of line here.
Allan