Re: UL Required to get License

> This thread is a perfect example of why you get so much flak in the newsgroup.  You were not UL listed when you were installing, most of us can't afford $2500 to be a member.  Your whole discussion appears to be argumentative and demeaning to everyone!  I generally agree with your postings, but you are out of line here...

I was just jerking Worthless' chain.  Kicks and giggles, you know.

Of course I wasn't UL Listed.  I never needed the listing because the
vast majority of my installations were residential.  I wasn't trying to
market my CS to other dealers (though a few did contract us to do their
monitoring) so it wasn't worth the expense or bother.  I wondered how
long it would take for someone to mention that I never bothered with a
UL Listing either.  :^)

As to the noise in the newsgroup, it started up as soon as I came back
and I wasn't the one who started it.  The same morons, beginning with
Olson and Leuck, started the same crap they always do.  Truth is I
couldn't care less what they think.  I answer end users' questions, try
to help the occasional newbie tech and run my online business.  If that
bothers them and/or compels them to fill the newsgroup with assinine,
schoolyard garbage, that's OK too.