Re: UL Required to get License

> First, poll the audience and see how many here are UL...

I'm not interested in knowing how many other guys here don't care about
standards.  The subject at present is your attacks on UL -- based
entirely on the fact that you can't compete for commercial fire alarm
jobs with firms that choose to adhere to the standards and to uphold
those standards by paying their dues.

> ...there is a difference in the commitment to standards...

You babble on about a "commitment to standards" yet you refuse to
u8phold those very standards.  Please stop posting such rubbish.

> ...pay a membership fee to a club, which in one aspect,
> has out lived its usefulness...

Try to stay on track.  No one is talking about the AAF.  We're
discussing the importance of following standards and submitting your
work (I guess you call it that) to the authority of the standards
writing agency.  Instead of complying you choose to denigrate the
agency.

> You just like to be argumentative... --- whine, whine, whine ---

Stop, you're embarrasing yourself.