Re: UL Required to get License

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:7%Dmf.81105$ki.77375@xxxxxxxxxxx
> robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >>Roberts contributions to this thread are nothing more than an attack on
me.

> > You don't like being attacked, eh?  Good.  Learn something, moron.
> >

> I wouldn't call your pitiful efforts an "attack" exactly.  "Flailing
> about" as you did just made you look childish and petty...

You know Frank I have a friend at P1 who's been to every Prince concert
that's ever taken place in Texas, he's got every Prince album including a
few dozen nobodies heard of, he has a notebook with all his Prince ticket
stubs and a ton of Prince posters..

He's says he's not infatuated with Prince and doesn't think he has a
problem...you know what I mean?