Re: napco cancel code

robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> You're lying again, Olson.  This time it's a snap to prove it.  Below
> is the entire code from Kounter.com's website.  There is no "popunder"
> anywhere on the tiny page.  Also, in your original lie you claimed
> there were popups on my site.  Then you changed the lie to say there
> are popunders.

Most of the actual advertising pages (like gameroom.com) show up as
"pop-unders".  "Winfixer" is a bit different though.  That actually pops
up an *install* window.  And it's timed almost perfectly.  Just as
you're going to close it, another pops up in it's place.

> Now you've switched to a new lie that the fictional
> popups/popunders are on Kounter's site, which is only an ordinary link
> on my site.

<sigh>  Dozens of people have cleared their cookies and cache and have
experienced the pop-ups/pop-unders on your website Robert.  Some have
even taken the trouble of sending you screen shots.  As long as you
continue to use kounter.com's *free* service, your first time visitors
are going to be subjected to pop-up/pop-under ads as well as the
"Winfixer" security threat.  I don't lie, Robert.  I've never lied in
this forum or any other.  I invite you to prove otherwise.

> As always, Olson, you're a lying sack of you.

My, my...  another flame...  Whatever will I do??

> Merry Christmas

Same to you Robert...  and Happy Hanukkah too...

I consider it my duty to continue to warn individuals contemplating
visiting your site for the first time.  I am after all both in the
security profession and actively engaged in website management.
"Winfixer" has been identified as a securtiy threat by Symantec (one of
the most well respected companies in the business of helping people surf
the web safely).  That you continue to deny these facts (when they're so
easily verifiable) leads me to suspect that you don't understand (or
don't want to because the warning's coming from me)how to perform this
simple test.

Click on any of the following links: http://www.yoursecuritysource.com,
http://www.google.com, http://www.norcoalarms.com,
http://www.security-alarm-systems.us, enable "pop-ups" in your internet
settings, clear your cookies and cache, then browse to your website.  If
you still don't see them, then you'll have to degrade your security
settings a little more and repeat the process.