Re: napco cancel code

petem wrote:
> "Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le
> message de news: UWMpf.32868$2k.8794@xxxxxxxxxxx

>>>It only exists in your mind.  Others have already proved you're lying
>>>(again).
>>
>>Really??  It seems to me that a number of individuals have not only
>>identified the source of the pop-ups/pop-unders, they've provided you with
>>screen shots and the source code.  You're not *that* ignorant, are you??
>

> No he is paranoid and wont do what we tell him ,just in case it would be a
> way to screw his computer..
> But to believe that flushing his cookies folder would hurt his puter is damn
> ignorant...

I disagree.  I think Robert's (as well as the individuals that haven't
been able to view them) computers have their browser security settings
turned up way too high.  They may also have pop-up blockers in place (or
are using the one supplied with their browser).  Using Mozilla, the
message appears that a "pop-up has been detected" and when you click on
the bar it shows you the name of the page.  "Winfixer" will continue to
plague first time visitors to Robert's site (or return visitors that
have cleared their cache and cookies).  I do find Robert's adamant
denials amusing though.  When he finally realizes I've been "right" all
along, I wonder if he'll be brave enough to admit it and perhaps even
apologize.  Nahhhh!!!  His ego won't allow it.  :-)