Re: PictureTel Camera's and 4 port card

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:09:26 -0500, "P. Totaro"
<PTotaro@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Si, Thank you once again for the response.
>
>You have given me some great resources. I will try a few things over the
>Christmas holiday and let you know how I make out. Do you know of a site
>that list DVR cards that use the Brooktree chips? Thank you for all your
>help.  Paul

Below is one of the better known BT driver sites. It has some
list of supported cards. Bottom link has a large collection of
brooktree based cards. Best to ask the seller about the capture
card before buying to see howmany and what type of capture chips
on it.

http://btwincap.sourceforge.net/
http://www.bttv-gallery.de/