Re: PictureTel Camera's and 4 port card

Hi Si, thanks for the reply

It is a single (Techwell) chip that uses port switching. It shows as a
single device in device manager. I got this 60fps card before I knew what to
look for in a capture card.I am assuming that this chip does not use WDM
drivers and that is why Webcamxp can't see it. My source choices for capture
using Webcamxp are: Video for windows / Direct X / Stream from file / Stream
from HTTP.I guess I need to be  looking for a 4 chip card that uses WDM
drivers?   Paul